Vai al contenuto
Dvd

+++ Bandecchi: potrei vendere la Ternana a 5 milioni +++

Messaggi raccomandati

1 ora fa, Tomas Milian ha scritto:

Credo che stavolta ci sia poco da commentare, ha semplicemente bisogno di farsi vedere da qualcuno.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Tra i commenti letti su Facebook ce ne è uno (come direbbe il trio medusa) che merita la piegatura: "Questo è il mio patron"

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
6 minuti fa, primo ha scritto:

Tra i commenti letti su Facebook ce ne è uno (come direbbe il trio medusa) che merita la piegatura: "Questo è il mio patron"

“E’ una bella mamma “

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
11 ore fa, ZITTIMBò ha scritto:

ps
c è stato anche chi non ha perso tempo a infamare montalto perché non ha atteso qualche giorno per il ripescaggio in b. non so come non ve ne cecate, bancdecchi è pure troppo x voi.

Per me da mo che Montalto l'aveva incajata la faccenna........checchè ne dicano i suoi voltagabbana detrattori.

E detto per inciso ha fatto bene.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
10 minuti fa, primo ha scritto:

😁😁😁😁

Semo dernani, semo de pocu

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Un pensierino della 5a elementare sa essere piu' articolato e ragionevole. 

Ma c'e' chi riesce a fare di meglio: faustini e la stirpe lo traducono in inglese! 😁😁😁 Ma per chi??? Per gli olandesi???

E che traduzione! 😁😁😁

Se Lino Banfi ci seguisse l'allenatore nel pallone 3 ispirato a noi sarebbe piu' divertente del primo! 

Questo xxxxxx abbiamo questi ci meritiamo!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Siamo al delirio totale !

Ieri era solo sarcastico ? E oggi ? E domani ?

Piu farzo de mi madre che me diceva "veni qua che non te faccio niente !"

Siamo al delirio, un ego sproporzionato e fuori luogo... Ho letto commenti su facebook di tifosi che je pure piaciuto !

Signori miei, levateje lu fiasco !

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2 ore fa, Tomas Milian ha scritto:

Nuovo comunicato del pelato:

il popolo ternano è stato in grado di dirmi rispettosamente che me ne dovevo andare affanculo,

Stefano Bandecchi, patron della Ternana Calcio

Io glielo dico tutti i giorni e non rispettosamente..

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Dall'indetermismo funzionale della FIGC alla schizofrenia comportamentale del patron. Ovvero oggi non vale quello che valeva ieri, domani non vale quello che vale oggi. Tocca sculà che la sentenza arriva nel giorno giusto e che c'avemo voglia davvero de risalicce, in serie B. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
19 minuti fa, chetestraceki ha scritto:

Ma c'e' chi riesce a fare di meglio: faustini e la stirpe lo traducono in inglese! 😁😁😁 Ma per chi??? Per gli olandesi???

E che traduzione! 😁😁😁

Se Lino Banfi ci seguisse l'allenatore nel pallone 3 ispirato a noi sarebbe piu' divertente del primo! 

Ossignore, era un po che nn andavo a leggere quella pagina, da rimanere allibiti, boh non capisco, sempre con rispetto x le idee altrui

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
26 minuti fa, chetestraceki ha scritto:

E che traduzione! 😁😁😁

E' la traduzione per le emittenti internazionali NBC, BBC Sky Uk ecc ecc

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
34 minuti fa, chetestraceki ha scritto:

E che traduzione! 😁😁😁

Citizens of Terni! I'm proud to present you the Bandecchi's opinion! 

Patron Stefano Bandecchi 

"I would like to try to find the right words to explain my current mood and to explain it to the citizens of Terni and to the Ternana fans who are in Terni and all over the world. It's a dark moment in my opinion for Italian football because last night's sentence was mortifying. In my opinion today, after this sentence, even Cesena and Bari should ask to be reinstated in the Serie B championship, because after all, they have not simply paid the salaries of the last few months, but as they were still standing they could easily enroll in the Serie B championship. With the same principle obviously we have been wrong to pay regularly all salaries and all contributions every month. Let's be clear that we did not do it because one day maybe we could have been fished out, but we simply did it because those who work are also paid and a serious entrepreneur has to guarantee salaries to their employees, to the richest less rich, so that their employees can then realize their lives well '

'This is the first duty of a good entrepreneur and I, who still may not have become a very good entrepreneur, I have the ambition to become very good in time, so at least I try to be good every day. That said, Ternana is currently undergoing an attack, an unjust, unjustified and ugly attack. I can tell the fans of Ternana and the citizens of Terni that I learned to love these red and green colors and I learned to respect them. But after the last walk that I made inside the field in the last game, from north to south curve, with a straight line, sincerely those colors have become a bit 'mine because I had never taken so many insults in my life. I am also respectful of those insults, because the people of Terni were able to tell me respectfully that I had to fuck off, but it was the least they could tell me at that time because I had taken a team in Serie B and I had brought in Series C. Since I have always said that I was solely responsible for what was happening, the people of Terni rightly took it with me and did well, I do not want those people who told me those things'

'You do not have to pose the problem if I was well or bad, if I had not had the character to deal with that situation I would not have come on the bench to get the insults. I did it conscientiously, freely, also thinking that the people of Terni had the right to insult someone and I was the right person to insult. So peace made between me and all the Terni fans, for those who said good words and those less good. That was the moment of those words and I had to take those words from a man whom I feel I am. Today I want to reassure everyone, or at least those who think like me, about the fact that I will not leave Terni and I have no intention of selling Ternana. What I said yesterday was an almost sarcastic reflection, because I like to laugh too, I'm a simple person even if I have the helicopter and the Rolls Royce and I'm also a little 'pinocchio as you say, but I'm a quiet person, serene For good, sometimes I also like playing with my interlocutor. I will certainly not leave Ternana at the moment, I will not leave her in Serie C or in Serie B, because my ambition is always to bring her where I said the first day. And I would like to get that result with you. I do not say the magic word because I do not want someone to understand badly, but if you want to understand me well, go see all those ads that begin with AAA Series in Cercasi. Ranucci in his capacity as president, together with all the staff of Ternana, is doing all that is humanly and inhumanly possible to obtain justice. We believe in sports justice. At the moment we are a Serie C team, but we will fight until the end and beyond the end to play this year in Serie B. If we can not do it through the repechage we will try to do it on the field, going to resume, thanks to our coach, team we are building and the project we have put in place. I am convinced that we will have great satisfaction. Certainly in some moments things will be less well and I will get the insults, but the time will come when you have to say that in the end I was good. This is what I am looking for and what we will do together. Do not worry, as long as you do not treat me well I will not leave and you will not treat me well until I have brought you in the AAA Series. And if we start from C, unfortunately the road is still very long. We will do all sorts of things! Have a good day and sleep peacefully

Stefano Bandecchi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

....E io che pensavo che era un cazzaro leggendario e invece si scopre che è solo un simpatico umorista, dopo che poi ha cambiato i seggiolini allo stadio facendo magicamente comparire la scritta "TERNANA" ai distinti B si può solo che amare e rispettare. Grazie Presidente per il suo sarcasmo e la sua magnanimità...

Modificato da Ferefere

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
57 minuti fa, Grisou ha scritto:

Citizens of Terni! I'm proud to present you the Bandecchi's opinion! 

Patron Stefano Bandecchi 

"I would like to try to find the right words to explain my current mood and to explain it to the citizens of Terni and to the Ternana fans who are in Terni and all over the world. It's a dark moment in my opinion for Italian football because last night's sentence was mortifying. In my opinion today, after this sentence, even Cesena and Bari should ask to be reinstated in the Serie B championship, because after all, they have not simply paid the salaries of the last few months, but as they were still standing they could easily enroll in the Serie B championship. With the same principle obviously we have been wrong to pay regularly all salaries and all contributions every month. Let's be clear that we did not do it because one day maybe we could have been fished out, but we simply did it because those who work are also paid and a serious entrepreneur has to guarantee salaries to their employees, to the richest less rich, so that their employees can then realize their lives well '

'This is the first duty of a good entrepreneur and I, who still may not have become a very good entrepreneur, I have the ambition to become very good in time, so at least I try to be good every day. That said, Ternana is currently undergoing an attack, an unjust, unjustified and ugly attack. I can tell the fans of Ternana and the citizens of Terni that I learned to love these red and green colors and I learned to respect them. But after the last walk that I made inside the field in the last game, from north to south curve, with a straight line, sincerely those colors have become a bit 'mine because I had never taken so many insults in my life. I am also respectful of those insults, because the people of Terni were able to tell me respectfully that I had to fuck off, but it was the least they could tell me at that time because I had taken a team in Serie B and I had brought in Series C. Since I have always said that I was solely responsible for what was happening, the people of Terni rightly took it with me and did well, I do not want those people who told me those things'

'You do not have to pose the problem if I was well or bad, if I had not had the character to deal with that situation I would not have come on the bench to get the insults. I did it conscientiously, freely, also thinking that the people of Terni had the right to insult someone and I was the right person to insult. So peace made between me and all the Terni fans, for those who said good words and those less good. That was the moment of those words and I had to take those words from a man whom I feel I am. Today I want to reassure everyone, or at least those who think like me, about the fact that I will not leave Terni and I have no intention of selling Ternana. What I said yesterday was an almost sarcastic reflection, because I like to laugh too, I'm a simple person even if I have the helicopter and the Rolls Royce and I'm also a little 'pinocchio as you say, but I'm a quiet person, serene For good, sometimes I also like playing with my interlocutor. I will certainly not leave Ternana at the moment, I will not leave her in Serie C or in Serie B, because my ambition is always to bring her where I said the first day. And I would like to get that result with you. I do not say the magic word because I do not want someone to understand badly, but if you want to understand me well, go see all those ads that begin with AAA Series in Cercasi. Ranucci in his capacity as president, together with all the staff of Ternana, is doing all that is humanly and inhumanly possible to obtain justice. We believe in sports justice. At the moment we are a Serie C team, but we will fight until the end and beyond the end to play this year in Serie B. If we can not do it through the repechage we will try to do it on the field, going to resume, thanks to our coach, team we are building and the project we have put in place. I am convinced that we will have great satisfaction. Certainly in some moments things will be less well and I will get the insults, but the time will come when you have to say that in the end I was good. This is what I am looking for and what we will do together. Do not worry, as long as you do not treat me well I will not leave and you will not treat me well until I have brought you in the AAA Series. And if we start from C, unfortunately the road is still very long. We will do all sorts of things! Have a good day and sleep peacefully

Stefano Bandecchi

No words, just biastime

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1 ora fa, Freak Brother 1973 ha scritto:

Io glielo dico tutti i giorni e non rispettosamente..

ma infatti, se trovamo questo che lo ha mandato affanculo rispettosamente gliene diciamo quattro. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
11 minuti fa, chetestraceki ha scritto:

Questi so momenti mitologici che nemmeno migliucci sarebbe stato in grado.di concepire.....

😁😁😁😁

Migliucci rispetto a questo era Rubbia !

• Haha 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti