Vai al contenuto
Dj Lorenzo

QUANTO GODOOOOOOO

Alllego lu sondaggio....Banniamo Dj Lorenzo?  

11 utenti hanno votato

1. 1. Alllego lu sondaggio....Banniamo Dj Lorenzo?

• si
    • si
    • si
    • si
    • si
    • si
    • si
    • si
    • si

Messaggi raccomandati

Dopo anni di inattività...i Liquido sono tornati...

molti credevano che alla fine del tour si sciogliessero...e invece....stanno creando un nuovo album SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MA VAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LIQUIDO I'M ALWAYS AND FOREVER YOURS

7"

I wish i was a killer, of every single day i get, and i am a sinner, i´ve done it all by now with no regret, and i like it, by now i cannot strike it, considering what life is, all for nothin`, and i don´t adore you, with every single breath i take, and i have never bored you, bored you not at all along the way, and i tried it, by now i cannot hide it, considering what life is, all for nothin´, and i am an engine, burnin´ hot and dying quickly, and i am a victim, another one of time not passing by, and i like it, sometimes i really like it,considering what life is, gently broken. She said it´s seven inches, it takes some seven inches, and it makes no sense at all. She said it´s seven inches, it takes some seven inches, and it makes no sense at all. I wish i was a pistol, loaded for the final shot, mmm and i´m a crystal, on my way to cut, cut your heart out, i´m here to cut your heart out, i´m here to cut your heart out, watch me closely, and i am not jeleous, of your lack of, bitterness,and i am never cold, without caresses, and i like it, sometimes i really like it, considering what life is, gently broken. She said it´s seven inches, it takes some seven inches, and it makes no sense at all. She said it´s seven inches, it takes some seven inches, and it makes no sense at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agree To Stay

You held my spine to see me rise now, taste the silence a brick of light, reveals the day i smell that you went by, i see now, agree to stay, and spend the night, don't be alone now, you held my hand, i slipped away we'd sleep beneath the stars, how i hate being scared the more i think the more i do still anything reminds me of you i smell your hair i hear your voice, i feel you, i wish we knew a place to play where no one could find us you lied to me the other day, don't keep it all inside, how i wish i was free, the more i think, the more i do still anything reminds me of you, i smell your hair, i hear your voice,i feel you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Dead Wrong

It`s over,i`m out of sight and i`m feelin`so invicible, i just can't turn back time ,you're all dead wrong, pitchblack time,so hard to take, all i wanted was to tell you how i felt, let's turn back time and never forget, all dead wrong. Closed up, for life ,don't let anyone else in rectify your reckoning, let`s stop this bomb exploting. Turn left,turn right,don't let anyone else in, rectify your reckoning, let's stop this boat from sinking. It's cold outside,i'm creeping home, it`lasts forever,ohh i swear,but i can't swim ,i'm drowning in time, it's over right,over right now,it's simple. Closed up , for life ,don't let anyone else in rectify your reckoning, let`s stop this bomb exploting. Turn left,turn right,don't let anyone else in, rectify your reckoning, let's stop this bad Moon rising. No one stops a sinking ship,please save mw now, save me ,now i`m falling down,same me now. Save me from the system,save me now,Save me from the system. Closed up, for life ,don't let anyone else in rectify your reckoning, let`s stop this bomb exploting. Turn left,turn right,don't let anyone else in, rectify your reckoning, let's stop this boat from sinking,let's stop this bomb exploting , let's stop this bad moon rising.

Amie

He covers some lovesongs, better than i would oh no, he knows how to heartbreak , quicker than I could aha , and it's nothing but a sad song, and i'm nothing but a simple boy i I'm gaining ground oh yeah , and this is how she came be the only one turn around , turn around, turn around, turn around . Amie, no i can't help, no i can't help it Amie, Amie ( Uu ), Amie, no i can't help, no i can't help it amie, amie ( Uu ). I know you're sweet as can be, and you know the shore, so sensitive in mind i know i won't lick off that hot tanned skin right now , naked and devine, and it's gonna be clapped , and it's gonna be anyone lovely sound that sound, lovely sound , and there's gonna be a handshake an it's gonna be over turn around, turn around, turn around, turn around . Amie, no i can't help, no i can't help it amie, amie (Uu), Amie, no i can't help, no i can't help it Amie, Amie (Uu)...(Uu Uu Uu Uu Uu Uu Uu UUU Uu Uu Uu Uu Uu Uu Uu...),Amie, no i can't help, no i can't help it amie, amie (Uu),Amie, no i can't help, no i can't help it amie, amie (Uu).

Brown Girl In The Ring

Show me your motion , show me your motion, show me your motion, she looks like a sugar in a plum. All had water run dry, got no way to wash my cloths, all had water run dry, got no way to wash my cloths, i remember one Saturday night, we had fried fish and Johnny-cakes, i remember one Saturday night, we had fried fish and Johnny-cakes. Brown girl in the ring, Brown girl in the ring, Brown girl in the ring, she looks like a sugar in a plum. All had water run dry , got no way to wash my cloths, all had water run dry, got no way to wash my cloths, i remember one Saturday night, we had fried fish and Johnny-cakes, i remember one Saturday night, we had fried fish and Johnny-cakes. Brown girl in the ring, Brown girl in the ring, Brown girl in the ring, she looks like a sugar in a plum. Show me your motion , show me your motion, show me your motion, she looks like a sugar in a plum, plum. Brown girl in the ring, Brown girl in the ring, Brown girl in the ring, she looks like a sugar in a plum. Brown girl in the ring, Brown girl in the ring, Brown girl in the ring, she looks like a sugar in a plum.

Catch Me

Gotta get this feeling once again, this time i´m on my own i´m here to stay, watching colours form, minutes passing by, why can´t you ever keep me save from harm, everything that comes around goes around, something more than ordinary life, turning upside down, pulling inside out, over the top, i´m sliding from the edge. Catch me, i´m falling down, falling down, i´m on my way. Catch me, i´m falling down, falling down, i´m on my way. All is fixed so face it one more time, in a small world that i call my own, simple awesome notes, what i want to hear, intrusive noises never let me go, pathetic neighbours jumping up and down, daily sadness melted from the sun, turning upside down, pulling inside out, over the top, i´m sliding from the edge. Catch me, i´m falling down, falling down, i´m on my way. Catch me, i´m falling down, falling down,iI´m on my way on my way. Catch me, i´m falling down, falling down, i´m on my way . Catch me, i´m falling down, falling down, i´m on my way. Catch me, i´m falling down, falling down, i´m on my way . Catch me, i´m falling down, falling down, i´m on my way on my way.

Clicklesly (ALBUM VERSION)

I don´t know, what seers have said, but fate was queer,and times we had, our big mistake was incomplete, so pure and sweet, we had to break, our ties in two, i could not sayiI, want you, i do recall what she had said now, what she had said to me now. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i daid i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, the sweetest sound. I don´t know, what time will come, i might be late, though i will run, it is far and still a maze, the wish we chase, our little world, too smal to breathe, was like a stone, with us beneath, but don´t regretb, the time we hadb, the time we have, we have now. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i daid i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, the sweetest sound. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i daid i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, the sweetest sound. It´s not for the cause, it´s not for the fiction, it´s not for the cause, it's not for the fiction, i can´t say what´s to say now, no i can´t say now. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i daid i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, the sweetest sound. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i daid i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, now can't say now. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, the sweetest sound. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i daid i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town.

CLICKLESLY (SINGLE EDIT REMIX)

I don´t know, what seers have said, but fate was queer,and times we had, our big mistake was incomplete, so pure and sweet, we had to break, our ties in two, i could not sayiI, want you, i do recall what she had said now, what she had said to me now. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i daid i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, the sweetest sound. I don´t know, what time will come, i might be late, though i will run, it is far and still a maze, the wish we chase, our little world, too smal to breathe, was like a stone, with us beneath, but don´t regretb, the time we hadb, the time we have, we have now. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i daid i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, the sweetest sound. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i daid i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, the sweetest sound. It´s not for the cause, it´s not for the fiction, it´s not for the cause, it's not for the fiction, i can´t say what´s to say now, no i can´t say now. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i daid i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, the sweetest sound. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, the sweetest sound. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i daid i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, no can't say now. I said i said i now, i'ts clicklesly calling. I said i daid i now, i'ts clicklesly calling, the sweetest sound in town, the sweetest sound.

Clown

Anything fades, and withers away, tomorrow is past,. to close to stay, i´ve never heard that voice before, nevermore, i´ve been trying to tease you, i´ve been trying tom please you, how can i make your time wothwhile, life is to be lived, the road shall belong, let´s sing our fate, a happy song. I want to be a clown, i want to be a clown, fool around, and make you laugh, want to be a clown, want to be a clown, fool around, and make you laugh, clown clown, clown clown, clown clown, clown. Clown clown , clown clown, clown clown , clown. Now what can i do to catch a smile, forever young, in sweet desire, it´s but a law we have to break, there must be more ways, we can take, how can i blame you , for i cannot save you, how can i make your time wothwhile, the bitterest taste, of the years i waste, is that i spare my mind, of what remains. I want to be a clown, i want to be a clown, fool around, and make you laugh, want to be a clown, want to be a clown, fool around, and make you laugh, i want to be a clown, i want to be a clown,clown. I want to be a clown, i want to be a clown, fool around, and make you laugh, want to be a clown, want to be a clown, fool around, and make you laugh, clown clown, clown clown, clown clown, clown. Clown clown , clown clown, clown clown , clown.Clown clown, clown clown, clown clown, clown. Clown clown , clown clown, clown clown , clown.Clown clown, clown clown, clown clown, clown. Clown clown , clown clown, clown clown , clown.

Crown's Nest

Seven inches higher than a level, fine and satisfied, magpies need to try again, always heading for the places which were serving just a purpose, for a short time. Kisses of the night, simply swallowed by the time, the devil never in disguise, a case of carelessness, we dare to win, it´s tickleing, not for the first time. Blinded by the light, and then she kissed me, left it all behind, and move from side to side, there she goes, for me to see, that she kissed me. Sophisticated mind, searching for a place to hide, too tired to be curious, rampant runnig of the measures, only featured by a treasure of a dumb mind. Seven reasons for our pleasure and a funeral, i did it that way .Blinded by the light, and then she kissed me, left it all behind, and move from side to side, there she goes, for me to see, that she kissed me. Blinded by the light, and then she kissed me, left it all behind, and move from side to side,there she goes, that she kissed me, left it all behind, and move from side to side, there she goes, for me to see, that she kissed me.

CurtainFall (LoNG VERSION) & (RADIO EDIT)

I sleep beneath the window, the night has come to fal, the echo rings, i clench my pillow, just living in my head now, my eyes have come to rest, i`m all alone but you are here with me, you chase me though, i`m falling, i`m haunted by that scene, i`m lingering in sweet obsession, you made me feel like junkmail, with every slight remark, so watch me in the corner of your bin. And i know it, like you do, we`re cracking up, for salvation, and i know it, like you do, we`re cracking up, for salvation. I loved you by the window, like many loved before, i`m all wracked up but still i shiver, i hate to be alone now, i hate to be myself, the night i`ve cried has made me wither, i`m standing by the window, the night becomes the day, you`re staring at me from the other side, i know we`ll have to go, and our names are on the list, so sneak away and may that curtainfall. And i know it, like you do, we`re cracking up, for salvation, and i know it, like you do, we`re cracking up, for salvation, and i know it, like you do, we`re cracking up, for salvation, and i know it, like you do, we`re cracking up, for salvation, and i know it, like you do, we`re cracking up, for salvation, and i know it, like you do, we`re cracking up, for salvation.

Doubledecker

Left abandoned and abused, maybe i'm so confused, take my chance and do my best, better than the whole rest, never change it's just too late, we can't be friends well think again now, i will realize my pladoing what i can, never gonna change, never gonna change fix me right and then, we'll see what's coming now, take a little bit of this and that, tanke a little bit of supersonic banners, make me so sad, supemega Tony Vega like a beggar likeon an easy chair, i like it when you're so aware, supersonic games, supersonic games, who's to blame, who's to blame. Big boy doubledecker making my heart go quicker, it's a bad game, dreadful like migraine, big boy doubledecker making my heart go quicker, it's a bad game, dreadful like migraine. To the ladies, i feel I'm slipping throughthe cracks, two times rhyming on this track, laughing 'bout the thing we did, another day so uninspired, never gonna change, never gonna changefix me right and then, we'll see what's coming now, take a little bit of this and that, tanke a little bit of supersonic banners, make me so sad, supemega Tony Vega like a beggar likeon an easy chair, I like it when you're so aware, supersonic games, supersonic games, who's to blame, who's to blame.Big boy doubledecker making my heart go quicker, it's a bad game, dreadful like migraine, big boy doubledecker making my heart go quicker, it's a bad game, dreadful like migraine, big boy doubledecker making my heart go quicker, it's a bad game, dreadful like migraine, big boy doubledecker making my heart go quicker, it's a bad game, dreadful like migraine, big boy doubledecker making my heart go quicker, it's a bad game, dreadful like migraine, big boy doubledecker making my heart go quicker, it's a bad game, dreadful like migraine.

Finally Fine

Please me, and feel the friction of dawn, how long did it take, to walk that way, too fast, when we were heading for the sun, and we didn`t proceed, for we could not succeed. Refine, refine the senses we have, define devine, refine, refine the senses we have, it`s finally fine. Tease me, just where your fingerprints where on, it`s not that weird, on my way, we found, there won`t be anything to miss, and i wouldn`t say, keep on waiting. Refine, refine the senses we have, define define, refine, refine the senses we have, it`s finally fine, refine, refine the sense we have, it's finally fine, refine, refine the senses we have, define define, refine, refine the senses we have, it`s finally fine, refine, refine the senses we have, define define, refine, refine the senses we have, it`s finally fine, refine, refine the senses we have, define define.

Focus

Se qualcuno di voi trova questo testo vi prego inviarmelo a lorybruni@libero.it o a djlory@hotmail.com

Forever Yours

HuhHuhHuh, HuhHuhHuh (Uh Uh), HuhHuhHuh, HuhHuhHuh (Uh Uh). Do I really want to hurt you? Maybe, do you really want to go?I’ve a lot of questions, but there’s no answer, so much i don’t know, how sad it is, how sad and dreadful, yapped she was afraid, The big boy trippin’, yeah i’m slippin’, everyone’s is flamed. HuhHuhHuh, HuhHuhHuh (Uh Uh), HuhHuhHuh, HuhHuhHuh (Uh Uh). Yes i don’t solemnly battled a bee in a dark bar, a girl, she is mine, so pretty so emotional baby, oh man what can i say? HuhHuhHuh, HuhHuhHuh (Uh Uh), HuhHuhHuh, HuhHuhHuh (Uh Uh). For you, for you and for me i know that it’s true, i’m always and forever yours of you, i know that it’s true, for you and for me, i’m always and forever yours. HuhHuhHuh, HuhHuhHuh (Uh Uh), HuhHuhHuh, HuhHuhHuh (Uh Uh). For you, for you and for me i know that it’s true, i’m always and forever yours of you, i know that it’s true, for you and for me i’m always and forever yours, oh true, i know that it’s true, for you and for me i’m always and forever yours, oh true, i know that it’s true, for you and for me i’m always and forever yours, oh true… Na Na Na… (For you, for me, for you, for me, for you, for me oh no it’s true for you).

I Won't Try

´m sorry I´m willing to loose, i´m willing to let you down, oh, i'm sorry but it´s hard to handle love, it´s hard to handle love, yesI i remember all the bad and good times, every day we had, sorry for running off, to find the right thing, to find the right way. I won´t try, i´m sorry to say goodbye, and i won´t try, i´m sorry to say so. Four letters so important for us, for all to understand, oh i´m sorry not a single one, a single one would believe, no, i´m not glad i´ve never been, i´ve never been so far, so unhappy i can´t believe, how stupid i have been. I won´t try, i´m sorry to say goodbye, and i won´t try, i´m sorry to say so, i won´t try, i´m sorry to say goodbye, and i won´t try, i´m sorry to say so, i´m sorry to say so, i´m sorry to say so, i´m sorry to say so, i´m sorry to say so. I won´t try, i´m sorry to say goodbye, and i won´t try, i´m sorry to say so, i won´t try, i´m sorry to say goodbye, and i won´t try, i´m sorry to say so.Taratataratatarata.

I'll Have All It Today

I want a candle on my cake, i want the sun to come out today, i want you by my side, i want a place where i belong, i want a face that makes me strong, and i know quite well, that i ´ll have it all, have it all today . I´ll have it all today, i´ll have it all. I want some lemonade today, i want someone to go my way, i want a girl that loves me so,i want you to sing no no, i´m just like anybody else, i´m just the same, like you, want you tonight and every day, want you to go my way. I´ll have it all today, i´ll have it all today, i´ll have it all today tututututututututututututututu.... I´ll have it all today, i´ll have it all today, i´ll have it all today, i´ll have it all today, i´ll have it all today, i´ll have it all today.

Just A Boy

I got a new, dredger and it´s red, and i start to play, diggin´ in the dirt, all the other kids, are jealous of my dredger, big deep shovels, will blow them all away. I´m just a boy, lost all his toys, and found them in the rain. I´m just a boy, lost all his toys, and found them in the rain. And the came the day, clouds are turning grey, the big deep shovels, are sticking deeply in the mud, all my new friends, i´ve never let them play, with my new dredger,so they went all so quickly away. I´m just a boy, lost all his toys, and found them in the rain. I´m just a boy, lost all his toys, and found them in the rain. Wheel are my toys, where are all my friends. Wheel are my toys, where are all my friends. I´m just a boy,lost all his toy,and found them in the rain. . .

Made In California (LONG VERSION)

My girl is looking like Jane Bond now, my girl is looking like Jane Dean, she wants to be a superhero, and i`m in love with her indeed, she has a russian laser pistol, she fights the aliens from mars, she works for the secret service, that`s why she often meets some stars. She is my girl made in California so take me to the place i long to be, she is the girl living in Oklahoma why are you so far away from me? She goes to model competitions, don`t need no dresser of hair, she often leaves me feeling lonely, and keeps me waiting in despair. She is my girl made in California so take me to the place i long to be, she is the girl living in Oklahoma why are you so far away from me? Shake it shake it i need some surfin` wax, Baby. She is my girl made in California so take me to the place i long to be, she is the girl living in Oklahoma why are you so far away from me? She is my girl living in Oklahoma why are you so far away from me?

MADE IN CALIFORNIA (RADIO EDIT)

My girl is looking like Jane Bond now, my girl is looking like Jane Dean, she wants to be a superhero, and i`m in love with her indeed, she has a russian laser pistol, she fights the aliens from mars, she works for the secret service, that`s why she often meets some stars. She is my girl made in California so take me to the place i long to be, she is the girl living in Oklahoma why are you so far away from me? She goes to model competitions, don`t need no dresser of hair, she often leaves me feeling lonely, and keeps me waiting in despair. She is my girl made in California so take me to the place i long to be, she is the girl living in Oklahoma why are you so far away from me? Shake it shake it. She is my girl made in California so take me to the place i long to be, she is the girl living in Oklahoma why are you so far away from me? She is my girl living in Oklahoma why are you so far away from me?

NARCOTIC ('96 DEMO VERSION)

So you face it with a smile , there is no need to cry , for a trifle's more than this , will you still recall my name, and the month it all began ,will you release me with a kiss, have i tried to draw the veil , if i have how could i fail? Dit i fear the consequence? Dazed by careless words, cosy in my mind . I don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go. Now you shaped that liquid wax , fit it out with crater cracks, sweet devotion my delight oh, you're such a pretty one, snd the naked thrills of flesh and skin would tease me through the night, now i hate to leave you bare , iIf you need me i'll be there, don't you ever let me down, dazed by careless words, cosy in my mind . I don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go. And i touched your face, Narcotic mind from lazed Mary-Jane, and i called your name , like an addicted to cocaine calls for the stuff he'd rather blame, and i touched your face , Narcotic mind from lazed Mary Jane , and i called your name my cocain. I don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go.

NARCOTIC (RADIO EDIT)

So you face it with a smile , there is no need to cry , for a trifle's more than this , will you still recall my name, and the month it all began ,will you release me with a kiss, have i tried to draw the veil , if i have how could i fail? Dit i fear the consequence? Dazed by careless words, cosy in my mind . I don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go. Now you shaped that liquid wax , fit it out with crater cracks, sweet devotion my delight oh, you're such a pretty one, snd the naked thrills of flesh and skin would tease me through the night, now i hate to leave you bare , iIf you need me i'll be there, don't you ever let me down, dazed by careless words, cosy in my mind. I don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go. And i touched your face, Narcotic mind from lazed Mary-Jane, and i called your name, like an addicted to cocaine calls for the stuff he'd rather blame, and i touched your face, Narcotic mind from lazed Mary Jane , and i called your name my cocain.I don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go.

Narcotic (LONG VERSION)

So you face it with a smile , there is no need to cry , for a trifle's more than this , will you still recall my name, and the month it all began ,will you release me with a kiss, have i tried to draw the veil , if i have how could i fail? Dit i fear the consequence? Dazed by careless words, cosy in my mind . I don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go. Now you shaped that liquid wax , fit it out with crater cracks, sweet devotion my delight oh, you're such a pretty one, snd the naked thrills of flesh and skin would tease me through the night, now i hate to leave you bare , iIf you need me i'll be there, don't you ever let me down, dazed by careless words, cosy in my mind . I don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go. And i touched your face, Narcotic mind from lazed Mary-Jane, and i called your name , like an addicted to cocaine calls for the stuff he'd rather blame, and i touched your face, Narcotic mind from lazed Mary Jane, and i called your name my cocain. I don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go, i don't mind, i think so, i will let you go.

Not Again

All happens to quickly, no not again. I know taht you’re down now, come up again. And if you could count now, from one to ten. But you’ll never learn how, you wanted to push me, not again. You wanted to push me, no not again. I’m back and i spit flames, i’m hot again. You’ve tried to disturb me, no not again. But you dindn’t know. That if you could not breath, you couldn’t speak, you don’t event get older, and if could not rum, you couldn’t hide, watch you back cause they’ll get ‘ya. Been pushed to the limit, no not again. This process is finished, come up again. So dried out and bachstabed, no not again. But you’ll never learn, be careful don’t freak out, no not again. I got no protection, no not again. Your anger is like hatred, no not again. And you should have known. That if you could not breath, you couldn’t speak, you don’t event get older, and if could not rum, you couldn’t hide, watch you back cause they’ll get ‘ya. Don’t take it out on me, i’m withering, put me up a bove them, i’m striving for goodness, i’m heaven sent, get down, get down. . That if you could not breath, you couldn’t speak, you don’t event get older, and if could not rum, you couldn’t hide, watch you back cause they’ll get ‘ya, that if you could not breath, you couldn’t speak, you don’t event get older, and if could not rum, you couldn’t hide, watch you back cause they’ll get ‘ya.

On The Radio

Turn it on today, a sunny day, listen what´s up on the radio, but do you like the tracks? Poppy smacks! Someone has to turn up the radio, tell me what goes wrong, do you feel the same, someone has to turn it down, it´s a sunday, it´s a monday or a friday, every day the same, all so god-damn lame, will it never change. On the radio, soundwave treasure, on the tv show, soap for pleasure, on and on, what you have to know, it´s on the radio.Now you got your name, on the first row of the lounge, and you´re avoiding complications, easy listening sounds, and i´m remembering the times, when you confused my state of mind, we turned it up and made it, up and made it, up to make it. On the radio, soundwave treasure, on the tv show, soap for pleasure, on and on, what you have to know, it´s on the radio. Too late,too late,yes to lete,to lete, ye to break the wellknown rules, now it´s up to you, refine the radio. On the radio, soundwave trasure, on the tv show, soap for pleasure, on and on, what you have to know, it´s on the radio. Trtrtrtrttrtrtr, on the radio.

Page One

What a step, yhat will do,you got that line, blow a fuse, get confused, and change my mind, get ahead, sadly done, and have it all, yeah, call, call, call, when you look to the way ahead, ahead, and it´s all just a fake ahead, ahead, and you feel like a creep ahead, ahead, you´re regarded as a freak ahead, ahead, you might fall, call, call, call. Page one is written, and you ain't scared of nothin' yet, page one is writtn, you're gone gone away, page one is written, and you ain't scared of nothin' yet, page one is writtn, you're gone gone away. What a fate, gently gone, a smug parade, step ahead, leave a trace, and change it all, yeah, call, call, call, when you´re scared of the way ahead, ahead, and it´s nothing but a game ahead, ahead, and you feel it´s like a breath ahead, ahead, and it´s just a little step ahead, ahead, you might fall, call, call, call. Page one is written, and you ain't scared of nothin' yet, page one is writtn, you're gone gone away, page one is written, and you ain't scared of nothin' yet, page one is writtn, you're gone gone away. Get it on, get ahead, get it on, and ahead ahead, get it on, get ahead, get it on, and ahead ahead, get it on, get ahead, get it on, and ahead ahead. Page one is written, and you ain't scared of nothin' yet, page one is writtn, you're gone gone away, page one is written, and you ain't scared of nothin' yet, page one is writtn, you're gone gone away, page one is written, and you ain't scared of nothin' yet, page one is writtn, you're gone gone away, page one is written, and you ain't scared of nothin' yet, page one is writtn, you're gone gone away.

Parkdrive 31

Parkdrive 31and we`ve been waiting for so long , so you got me on my knees, i`m calling you my baby please when we`re demanding our relationship ahead, everybody knows one love must die the other grows and though i sometimes like the rain i seldom go against the grain distracting me, i got to pass the test in me. We`ll make it so leave your chance to break it and on the other side we`ll stake it ain`t no need to fake it so let us be so free. It has chilled me to the bone all the tantrums we have thrown then you gave me proper fill for you got that certain thrill smooth on the top and rough-skinned underneath our bliss was in the cards we dreamed of driving open cars we had to face the human lie we`ll never change but time goes by when we embrace i feel your pulse, pulse of the feedback. We`ll make it leave you`re chance to break it and on the other side, we`ll stake it ain`t no need to fake it so let us be so free in my mind in my mind in our minds paralyzed when you made me compromize and i know that i`ll survive that is what you told me lately in that line when I was that far behind and you said my delight that is what you told me lately. We`ll make it so leave your chance to break it and on the other side we`ll stake it ain`t no need to fake it so let us be so free, we`ll make it so leave your chance to break it and on the other side we`ll stake it ain`t no need to fake it so let us be so free, we`ll make it so leave your chance to break it and on the other side we`ll stake it ain`t no need to fake it so let us be so free.

Play Some Rock

Longing for the schoolyard, reaching for the scenes, reminded by the songs that will never disappear, random like the infants, outdated like the old, lying there in aimlessness listening to the cure, doing some rehearsal, exercising in the cold, lowering the standarts, for the six-string never rolled, whistling at the girls, and saving for the fuel, making plans and knock knock knock on wood. Play some rock, play some rock, please don´t stop, coming home coming home, play some rock, play some rock, please don´t stop, coming home coming home. Sentenced by our faults, we were to make in time, pleasently aware, of our solitude in mind, saved me from the boredom, of what we disavowed, encouraged by the sound, that was the sweetest one of all, admiring your senses, infected by your tongue, defenceless i believed, that we´d face anything to come, you innocently told me, you´d catch me when i fall, and solemnly we´d knock knock knock on wood. Play some rock, play some rock, please don´t stop, coming home coming home, play some rock, play some rock, please don't stop, coming home coming home. I´m not the only one, i´m not the only one, i´m not the only one, i´m not the only one, i´m not the only one, i´m not the only one ,i´m not the only one. Play some rock, play some rock, please don´t stop, coming home coming home, play some rock, play some rock, please don't stop, coming home coming home. Play some rock, play some rock, please don´t stop, coming home coming home, play some rock, play some rock, please don't stop, coming home coming home.

San San

You went into the dark, and i knew i wated more, God damn what a thrill, i knew i'ld pay the bills, you caressed me with your eyes, with eyes like eyes of mice, drift you with your tongue, will have my magnet gun. San San, San San. San, San San. Though out in the woods, though out in the woods, killing me softly woth her song, i’ld shiver in my mind. San San, San San. San San, San San. Back again, still in the mood of love, live is full of change, i’m happy once again. San, San San. San San, San San. San San, San San. San San.

Saturday RockS

Ckckckccc, it´s too late to say goodbye, maybe things could work out right, no need to cry, and i won´t let go, and you said you know, i remember times i had, some where happy some where absolutely sad, but i believed in you, sometimes feeling blue, `cause saturday rocks, oh no,. no need for me to stay and loose, ignoring me burned out and used, what can i say it´s just too late, ignoring me a real big fake, `cause saturday rocks, saturday rocks oh no. I never wanted you to go, you went away i didn´t mean to hurt you so, and we disagree, the best for you and me, ´cause saturday rocks oh no, no need for me to stay and loose, ignoring me burned out and used, what can i say it´s just too late, ignoring me a real big fake, ´cause saturday rocks, saturday rocks oh no, we disagree on everything everyone should be blamed . no need for me to stay and loose, ignoring me burned out and used, saturday rocks, saturday rocks, saturday rocks, saturday rocks,saturday rocks, saturday rocks, saturday rocks,oh no.

Shoot Me, I'm Fool

You, refrain, to kill the beast in chains, is it dead,on time, or never been alive, is it pokin´ through your eyes?And what, will come, when all the realms have gone, is it you?And I, will be king,after all, and suffocate no more, getting high, on your glance, on every tinsel shine. Shoot me, i´m a fool ,that´s all i ask you to, that´s all i ask of you, of you. You, restrain,from all we could have changed, was it meant, to fail, with all those rusty nails, was it senseless in your mind. And i ,close my eyes, i got home, i feel thatiI´m alive, like a moth, towards the light, that has not completely died. Shoot me, i´m a fool,that´s all i ask you to, that´s all i ask of you, of you,it´s up to you. Shoot me, i´m a fool, that´s all i ask you to, that´s all i ask of you, of you, of you, .you, shoot me i´m a fool, that´s all i ask you to, that´s all i ask of you, of you.

Stay With Me

If you want a lover, to make you feel unbroken, if you want a brother, to make you feel at home, home yeah, here is my devotion, till it`s over over, if you want a short man, i will get my hair cut,cut, and if you want less than other girls, i´ll be movin´ backwards, backwards, yeah, here is my confession, till it´s over over yeah. Stay with me, my Darlin´, stay with me, till it´s over, over, over, over yeah, stay with me, my Darlin´, stay with me, till it´s over, over, over, over yeah. If I had the patience, to build you up a fortress, or if I had a notion, of collecting shooting stars - shooting stars, i would do it by profession, till it´s over over yeah. Stay with me, my Darlin´, stay with me, till it´s over, over, over, over yeah, stay with me, my Darlin´, stay with me, till it´s over, over, over, over yeah. Stay with me, my Darlin´, stay with me, till it´s over, over, over, over yeah, stay with me, my Darlin´, stay with me, till it´s over, over, over, over yeah. Stay brbrbrbrbrbrby stay with me, stay with me, stay brbrbrbrbrbrby, stay with me, stay with me

Suzanne (Is A Liar)

It´s coming down on us like it´s coming down on you, and while i forced myself you came with many words, untrue, i can only face the truth, things getting harder now and adrenaline is rushing throug my body and soul, makes me wanna scream, so it goes, so it goes, i know even less to describe the now and then, it only makes me wonder what or who i am, suddenly everything went black, turning inside out and preparing the attack, ordinary banishment for you, so it goes, so it goes. Suzanne, Suzanne, Suzanne is breaking me apart , Suzanne, Suzanne, Suzanne, that girl, Suzanne, Suzanne, Suzanne is breaking me apart , Suzanne, Suzanne, Suzanne, that girl more lies, disguise, she only makes it when she tries, to deliver us these lies, what a life, in senselessness, everything she did was in betray, can i save a liar from the fire, so it goes, so it goes . Suzanne, Suzanne, Suzanne is breaking me apart . Suzanne, Suzanne, Suzanne that girl, Suzanne, Suzanne, Suzanne is breaking me apart . Suzanne, Suzanne, Suzanne that girl, c 'one

Swing It

I´ll stay now, want you to save my pleasure, don´t you know, love is a state of treasure, don´t you say you´re here now with me, though you will trace that measure no good now, not now, though i´d shiver, all daffodils might wither, i will still come with you, i cannot fail, i chose an aim that you don´t know, no no, not now. I swing it, go bring it, if you wanna say no, no no no, i swing it, go bring it, if you wanna say no, no no no. I found passion, to satisfy my sprightlines, she is all i need, iI got time still, to make you realize delight, and to set me free, right now, i swing it . go bring it . if you wanna say no. no no no, i swing it, go bring it, if you wanna say no, no no noI swing it . go bring it . if you wanna say no. no no no, i swing it, go bring it, if you wanna say no, no no no, no no no , no no no , no no no, no no no, no no no, no no no, no no no, no no no.

The Joke Is On You

Send me back i`m waiting here in line, since when you said it was supposed to be so, i called you up when i was feeling dead, what can i do i`m acting like a mojo, my chimney-stack is burning all the way, i`m on your track i`ve got nothing to say now, i need you to make me feel relaxed, so call me back and don`t say you ain`t got no tracks uuuuuuu, all the things that we cannot afford, we can deny `em but it`s your decision on the other, you made me high though i was coming down, you made me fly as if you were a clown, send me back i`m waiting here in line, since when you said it was supposed to be so, i called you up when i was feeling dead, what can i do i`m acting like a mojo. Building me up, burning me out, why should i quit, i`m rockin` no doubt, tell me what`s wrong, what can i do, forget about that, the joke is on you, building me up, burning me out, why should i quit, i`m rockin` no doubt, tell me what`s wrong, what can i do, forget about that, the joke is on you. You made me cry and did not know my name, but i loved you so you`re the one to blame, what can i do to make you feel the same, you`re treating me as if it was a game, whatever comes i`ll watch you on your way, whoever comes might know what is supposed to say, he will show his collection by gas-light, makin` love, loving at first sight. Building me up, burning me out, why should i quit, i`m rockin` no doubt, tell me what`s wrong, what can i do, forget about that, the joke is on you, building me up, burning me out, why should i quit, i`m rockin` no doubt, tell me what`s wrong, what can i do, forget about that, the joke is on you, building me up, burning me out, why should i quit, i`m rockin` no doubt, tell me what`s wrong, what can i do, forget about that, the joke is on you, joke is on on you, joke is on you, joke is on you.

The Opera

Well, get it done and close the door i`ll be alright you couldn`t choose but did quite well increasingly your plan became more radical though i can try it`s not my way, not mine at all the scenery was losing its bright coloring confirming you to quit that soon to all intests and purposes you`ve always been adventurous, developed in the womb so be aware and take your bow and know where you belong. You`ll be leaving your old friends as you`re heading for the opera, audience material, you`ll be making many friends as you`re heading for america, place of mass hysteria. Your reticence, i didn`t mind, i hear it still a foretaste of what is to come, i`ll miss you, you`re beautiful and eloquent so take your best dress the chances for you look quite good now so take it, the way it goes, hopefully you`ll be yourself when you returnm considering the way it went, be mine again, and i won`t have you for so long. You`ll be leaving your old friends as you`re heading for the opera, audience material, you`ll be making many friends as you`re heading for america, place of mass hysteria , you`ll be leaving your old friends as you`re heading for the opera, audience material, you`ll be making many friends as you`re heading for america, place of mass hysteria,you`ll be leaving your old friends as you`re heading for the opera, audience material, you`ll be making many friends as you`re heading for america, place of mass hysteria, you`ll be leaving your old friends as you`re heading for the opera, audience material, you`ll be making many friends as you`re heading for america, place of mass hysteria.

Ticket To Anywhere (RADIO EDIT)

Don´t walk away from me, to make my life a misery, you are mine, since dawn of time, i´ve always been a fool, i miss you and you know it´s true, yes it´s true, i´m missing you. Oooh oooh,oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere. I´ve never thought one touch, could hurt me in this way so much, only one touch, could hurt me so much, i never thought that there´s a one, for me to stay and say that our life´s to share, and if you got to go away, then take a ticket to anywhere. Oooh oooh, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere. Oooh oooh, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh,oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, she got ticket to anywhere, she got ticket to anywhere, she got ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere.

TICKET TO ANYWHERE (PRO-FANTASY MIX)

(TU HA; TU HA TU;HA WOH WOH) Don´t walk away from me, to make my life a misery, you are mine, since dawn of time, i´ve always been a fool, i miss you and you know it´s true, yes it´s true, i´m missing you. Oooh oooh,oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, got a ticket to anywhere. I´ve never thought one touch, could hurt me in this way so much, only one touch, could hurt me so much, i never thought that there´s a one, for me to stay and say that our life´s to share, and if you got to go away, then take a ticket to anywhere. Oooh oooh,oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, got a ticket to anywhere. Oooh oooh, oooh oooh, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, oooh oooh she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, oooh oooh, she got a ticket to anywhere, she got a ticket to anywhere, she got ticket to anywhere, she got ticket to anywhere, she got ticket to anywhere. (TU HA; TU HA TU;HA WOH WOH)

Tired (Long Version)

I`m tired of sleeping my life away, i`m tired of wasting my time, just scared of this feeling of hurt, it´s awaking, i`m tired of wishing my fears away, i`m tired of touching your skin, awaiting the tip of the tip, it`s amazing, take your bow and whistle, i heard my father sing, the answer lies in front of us, so let your work begin, it shivers, it quivers. I`m tired of thinking `bout yesterday, i`m tired of reading the news, the wavelength that weakens the weak must be dying. I`m tired of staying awake all night, i`m tired of that struggle within, completely beating me up, it`s amazing, i take my bow and whistle now, angered by that lies, the answer lies in front of us, tearing up the ties, it shivers, it quivers. My lover, discover, slow motion, devotion, imagine, that ill wind, relation, sensation, my lover, discover, slow motion, devotion, imagine, that ill wind, relation, sensation. When you gotta throw back, slip back and you shiver for the one track, other track, and my lover for the motion, covering,, throw it back. I`m tired of sleeping my life away, i`m tired of wasting my time, just scared of this feeling of hurt, it`s awaking, i`m tired of wishing my fears away, i`m tired of touching your skin, awaiting a tip of the tip, it`s amazing.

TIRED (RADIO EDIT)

I`m tired of sleeping my life away, i`m tired of wasting my time, just scared of this feeling of hurt, it´s awaking, i`m tired of wishing my fears away, i`m tired of thinking `bout yesterday, i`m tired of reading the news, the wavelength that weakens the weak must be dying. I take my bow and whistle now, angered by that lies, the answer lies in front of us, tearing up the ties, it shivers, it quivers. My lover, discover, slow motion, devotion, imagine, that ill wind, relation, sensation, my lover, discover, slow motion, devotion, imagine, that ill wind, relation, sensation. When you gotta throw back, slip back and you shiver for the one track, other track, and my lover for the motion, covering, throw it back. I`m tired of sleeping my life away, i`m tired of wasting my time, just scared of this feeling of hurt, it`s awaking.

Totally Snug

My baby’s ok, with her haircut, but she plays a lot, and I know everything’s clear, i feel totally snug. She plays a lot, but that’s OK, and i feel fine, cause she’s my babe. now i’m gonna make it, or ever fake it, now i’m gonna cease the day, and pick the flower, now i’m gonna make it, or ever fake it, now i’m gonna cease the day, and pick the flower. Love can be a war, if you don’t rule the game, and i know everything’s clear, i just won’t be able to say. I play a lot, now but that’s ok, as long as you feel fine, my precious babe. Now i’m gonna make it, or ever fake it, now i’m gonna cease the day, and pick the flower, now i’m gonna make it, or ever fake it, now I’m gonna cease the day, and pick the flower. Flower, flower, flower. Flower, flower, flower. Now i’m gonna make it, or ever fake it, now i’m gonna cease the day, and pick the flower, now i’m gonna make it, or ever fake it, now I’m gonna cease the day, and pick the flower. Flower,flower,flower. Flower, flower, flower. Flower, flower, flower. Flower, flower, flower.

Twist & Shout

Well, shake it up, baby, now, (shake it up, baby) twist and shout (twist and shout) c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now (come on baby) come on and work it all out (work it all out) well, work it all out (work it all out) you know you look so good (look so good) you know you got me goin', now, (got me goin') just like i knew you would (like i knew you would).Well, shake it up, baby, now, (shake it up, baby) twist and shout (twist and shout) c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now, (come on baby) come on and work it all out (work it all out), well, shake it up, baby, now, (shake it up, baby) twist and shout (twist and shout) c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now, (come on baby) come on and work it all out (work it all out) you know you twist your little girl, (twist, little girl) you know you twist so fine (twist so fine) come on and twist a little closer, now, (twist a little closer) and let me know that you're mine, (let me know you're mine) Well, shake it up, baby, now, (shake it up, baby) twist and shout, (twist and shout) c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now, (come on baby) come on and work it all out, (work it all out) well, shake it up, baby, now, (shake it up, baby) twist and shout, (twist and shout) c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now, (come on baby) Come on and work it all out, (work it all out) you know you twist your little girl, (twist, little girl) you know you twist so fine (twist so fine) come on and twist a little closer, now, (twist a little closer) and let me know that you're mine, (let me know you're mine) Well, work it all out, (work it all out) You know you look so good (look so good) you know you got me goin', now, (got me goin') just like i knew you would, (like I knew you would) Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now, (shake it up baby) Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now, (shake it up baby) Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now, (shake it up baby).

UMBRELLA SONG

You and me, under a small umbrella, touch me, don´t be no cindarella, you and me ooooohh, taste me, we´ve got that fine tomorrow, kiss me, don´t let me sink in sorrow, you and me ooooohh. You give it all to me aa, it´s simply you and me oooooh, you mean it all to me aa, it´s simply you and me. You and me, can have it all or nothin`, say that you care, or feel or something, you and me ooooohh. You give it all to me ooooohh, it´s simply you and me aa , you mean it all to me aa, it´s simply you and me.(da da da da). You give it all to me ooooohh, it´s simply you and me ooooohh, you mean it all to me aa, it´s simply you and me. You give it all to me aait´s simply you and me ooooohh, maan it all to me aa it’s simply and me.

Wake Me Up

Wake me up somehow, wake me up when you´re around, wake me up a thousand times, wake me up somehow, coucher coucher, i will lay me down, i will call you back and then, we´ll talk again, in my dreams i dwell, asleep there is no au revoir, i do believe I hear you say , je veux te voir se soirm, eyes dim and colorless, whispering to spoil the noise, meaningless to hear a voice, what splendid night it was.0 Wake me up some how, wake me up when your´re around, wake me up a thousand times, wake me up somehow, wake me up today, wake me up and please, please stay, wake me up be pleased and stay, wake me up somehow. Ccomme ci comme ca, i´d shiver everywhere, the quivering seems to linger there, il pleux dans mon coeur, i feel so insincere, my memories of you are weird, the beuty of your tongue, my work´s undone, another chapter starts, i close my eyes and watch the stars, overwhelming past, what splendid night it was. Wake me up somehow, wake me up when you´re around, wake me up a thousand times, wake me up somehow, wake me up today, wake me up and please, please stay, wake me up be pleased and stay, wake me up somehow, wake me up today, wake me up and please, please stay, wake me up be pleased and stay, wake me up somehow, wake me up somehow, wake me up when you´re around, wake me up a thousand times, wake me up somehow, wake me up today, wake me up and please, please stay, wake me up be pleased and stay, wake me up somehow, wake me up somehow, wake me up when you´re around, wake me up a thousand times, wake me up somehow.

What The Heck!

Can`t save it or heat it up, just another day drowning in rain, we`re scratched and broken down, i hope we'll always stay the same, remember what we had, sleepless nights and endless days, feels like we're locked in a cell, everything turns ito a haze, not looking back, i watched al the lights go down, so fast uha but i'm coming back, what the heck! What the heck !And i`m moving step by step, what the heck! We'll get what we deserve, who ever told things would be great, you know what? You know it's true, it's hard to find someone like you, not looking back, i watched all the lights go down, so fast uha but it's coming back, what the heck! Keep on, keep moving on, keep on and on, and i'm moving step by step, what the heck! Come save it or heat it up just another chance to wash away our make up, i'm glad, you'll try, i hope we'll always stay the same, nor looking back, i watched al the lights go down, so fast uha but i'm coming back, what the heck!Keep on, keep moving on what the heck, keep on and on, and i'm moving step by step, what the heck! Wwhat the heck, keep on, keep moving on what the heck, keep on and on, and i'm moving step by step, what the heck!

What Keep You Inside

All that we deserve now, is everything we get, i know, but it depends on something, something we don´t have, i know, but still i am a rich man, with what you said, truth is what we see, and what we see must fail, i know, we´re supposed to read the letters, made by common sense, i know, we will keep our secret, no matter what they say. What you keep inside, i know, what you keep inside, i know and it feels so good, know and it feels so good. You used to hand me candies, as sweet as they could be, i know, you made me feel exhausted, demented like a freak, i know, still ´ am a rich man, with what you say. What you keep inside, i know, what you keep inside, i know and it feels so good, know and it feels so good, what you keep inside, i know, what you keep inside, i know and it feels so good, remerance of all we shared, i drift away and, what you keep inside, i know, what you keep inside, i know and it feels so good, remerance of all we shared, i drift away and.

What's Next?

Hate me, if you want to ,and just love if it´s me you need to run to ,feed me, with you fingers, at the places where we to be, to linger in oblivion, what has arisen, is it smatterings but splatterings, of wisdom? And tell me´bout your lovers, and your loneliness that´s killing you, when otherones have let you down. Thought of you again, that time, when you where a friend,a friend of mine, waiting for your call, what´s next? Heading for a fall, again. Chew me, you don´t swallow, but you spit me out, and leave me kind of hollow, inhale me, breathing softly, and then cough again and laugh again, and slowly i will fade away, still. I ain´t fallin`, imagining your voice when you are calling , touch me, like a virgin, being sexual and sensual and urgently in need of. Thought of you again, that time, when you where a friend, a friend of mine, waiting for your call, what´s next? Heading for a fall, again, tought of you again, that time, when you where a friend, a friend of mine, waiting for your call, what´s next? Heading for a fall, again.

Why Are You Leaving

Here in the sraight line, everybody's feelin'fine, lips cracked, mic check, tell me woody, you say it's all a mess, looking good, simon sayes, gin and juice made me mad, smallowed down, something we want to see, girls getting on their knees, drinkin'back the old days, pimpin', cruisin', no woman, no cry, c'mon baby do or die, living in the fast lane, what tou're saying? I'm gonna smash it up, gonna smash it. Why don't you tell me no lies, why are you leaving? Trying to hold back good times, why are you leaving? Ever, forever in line, why are you leaving? Ever, forever in line, why are you leaving? Sitting on an aeroplane, living in the fast line, thing jeans, tv screens, killing time, you speak of selling out, i'm for real, babylon makes me mad, shout it out, what you're thinking rigt now, singing songs like, blasting in the quaarry, what you want is what you get, all day stay, in bed, do you really care? I'm gonna smash it, gonna smash it. Why don't you tell me no lies, why are you leaving? Trying to hold back good times, why are you leaving? Ever, forever in line, why are you leaving? Ever, forever in line, why are you leaving? And i wanna keep my move straight down, form the front to the back so, why are you leaving? And i wanna keep my move straight down, form the front to the back so , why are you leaving?And i wanna keep my move straight down, form the front to the back so, why are you leaving? Ever, forever in line, why are you leaving? Why don't you tell me no lies, why are you leaving? Trying to hold back good times, why are you leaving? Ever, forever in line, why are you leaving? Ever, forever in line, why are you leaving? Why don't you tell me no lies, why are you leaving? Trying to hold back good times, why are you leaving? Ever, forever in line, why are you leaving?

Wine Like Water

It happens all to fast, remember back, than thinking `bout it all, a breeza of dusty air, mt mouth is dry and i'm careful, stomacch hurts, i guess that i will stand it, but not knowing the sense of it all, and i'm walking by the water, throwing bottles into wild wase, so you can catch them, s.o.s. i'm waiting fou you to save me,and i feel. Bored and broken, truth burns while i'm waiting, watching wild wild waves again, i finally drank, wine like water, truth burns while i'm waiting, watching wild wild waves again. It's like stop and go, completly shocked and i'm bleeding, once again, things getting out of hand, i feel liike pushed to the limit, did you know that my heart is pumping harder than ever before, and i'm walking by the water, throwing bottles into wild

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
ah lorè, hai veramente strarotto il cazzo. ma non ce sta una fanzine dove puoi scrivere de sti quattro cojoni? per forza qui ce devi ammorbà?

Cojone sarai te razza di imbecille

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

propongo un bannaggio immediato...

perché parla perugino, perché offende gratuitamente, perché questo è un forum sulla ternana e non sui liquido.

E in più perché continua a fare quello che stracazzo je pare nonostante ripetuti inviti, anche gentili, nei suoi confronti.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

perché parla perugino, perché offende gratuitamente, perché questo è un forum sulla ternana e non sui liquido.

E in più perché continua a fare quello che stracazzo je pare nonostante ripetuti inviti, anche gentili, nei suoi confronti.

azz.

uno viene bannato per essere Perugino??' bella legge

sono io che offendo gratuitamente??? Devo postare le centinaia di offese che mi sono state recapitate??

Questo è il forum DISCUSSIONI IN LIBERTA'

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
com'è che quanno te incazzi diventi meno cretino?

Non te serve qui il curriculum de nessuno?

Questo forum E' NOSTRO

tutto tuo....io sono solo un in'utile utente=skiavo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

azz.

uno viene bannato per essere Perugino??' bella legge

sono io che offendo gratuitamente??? Devo postare le centinaia di offese che mi sono state recapitate??

Questo è il forum DISCUSSIONI IN LIBERTA'

no, uno viene GONFIATO perchè è perugino..tu non stai in sintonia, Le'...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
ah lorè, hai veramente strarotto il cazzo. ma non ce sta una fanzine dove puoi scrivere de sti quattro cojoni? per forza qui ce devi ammorbà?

Cojone sarai te razza di imbecille

a te una cura de zampate là'n culo farebbe solo bene. io non ti ho insultato intesi? quindi vedi di non rompere il cazzo e chiedere scusa, se non vuoi che inizi.

ascolta...per me se offendi i Liquido è come se offendi me...per cui vedi un po' te

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
se tu ritiri le scuse sui Liquido...io farò altrettanto

guarda, al massimo te ritiro l'ossa delle gambe.......

ripeto, vedi di chiedere scusa e de corsa. te stai a fa già troppi nemici qua dentro, vedi de cambià atteggiamento. Da subito.

allora vaffanculo stronzo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
se tu ritiri le scuse sui Liquido...io farò altrettanto

guarda, al massimo te ritiro l'ossa delle gambe.......

ripeto, vedi di chiedere scusa e de corsa. te stai a fa già troppi nemici qua dentro, vedi de cambià atteggiamento. Da subito.

allora vaffanculo stronzo

QUINDI è come se dicessi vaffanculo liquido?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Lorè in effetti i ragazzi stavolta hanno ragione:Hai abbastanza rotto i coglioni coi liquido senza offesa eh ma ricorda che questo è un forum di calcio,non di musica e anche se questa sezione si chiama "discussioni in libertà" non puoi intasare il forum coi liquido....e insomma parlassi dei REM sarebbe una cosa...ma i LIQUIDO non credo meritino cosi tanto spazio qui dentro.Datti una calmata,oltremodo se ti senti offeso dagli altri non è rispondendo cosi che ottieni la ragione ;)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Dopo anni di inattività...i Liquido sono tornati...

molti credevano che alla fine del tour si sciogliessero...e invece....stanno creando un nuovo album

stando in germania (dove vivono i liquido) le notizie da me arrivano prima e so che, per quanto possa interessà a qualcuno, stanno parecchio avanti col nuovo album. è in sala d'incisione. anzi, fino a mo pare che abbiano inciso parecchio... questa è la copertina:

post-6-1095978096.jpg

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti