Vai al contenuto
red worker

Red Workers - Hapoel tel-aviv

Messaggi raccomandati

Ciao Comrades!

I am one of the founders of "Red Workers" supporters group.

As a close friend of comrades in Ultras Hapoel, i know that you have good connections and i thought it will be great if you met Red Workers as well.

"Red workers" is a social oriented fan project group, founded at 2005, established by Hapoel tel-aviv supporters. its goal is to create a social community between hapoel tel-aviv supporters.

the main motto of this fan project is "supporters support supporters" - A social community of mutual help between supporters :

Hapoel supporters who are students or teachers - help young Hapoel supporters with their homework – no payment involved.

Hapoel supporters who can offer employment, offer it to other Hapoel supporters.

Hapoel supporters exchange things of all kind with fellow Hapoel supporters – no money involved in the exchange method.

Red workers fights racism and acts towards it in many actions throughout the year. (friendship actions with sachnin (the Arabic team which is in the first league) supporters, aid to darfur refugees in israel, presentations against racism and facism in the stands in collaboration with Ultras Hapoel.

The group is funded by supporters only, and all workers in the group do not get payment for the activities – it is a full NGO.

Red workers acts in cooperation with Ultras Hapoel.

In the following website you can see red workers activities and join the "comradeship" forum and get to know us better.

i invite you all to register to our comradeship forum where you can find friends of ours from st. pauli, standard liege, celtic and many more :

http://www.red-workers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=67

site_logo.gif

9_G.sized.jpg

NO AL RAZZISMO

Modificato da red worker

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
mi dispiace amico, parlo un po' d'italiano...perche ho scrivato in inglese il mio primo messagio qui

caro amico, il messaggio de lu stronculino era per dire che sei andato bene.... :D

Fra l'altro lu stronculino non ha scritto proprio in italiano, ma nello slang ternano, quindi forse per te è un po' più difficile capire esattamente quello che vuole dire.

Comunque, hai tutta la mia solidarietà per l'iniziativa che diffondi.

ciao.

Modificato da altoforno

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
mi dispiace amico, parlo un po' d'italiano...perche ho scrivato in inglese il mio primo messagio qui

1420836[/snapback]

non ti preoccupare la mia era solo una battuta :D

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Va bene amico mio

ora, tu posso registrato e scrivato nel nostro forum di red workers?

1420883[/snapback]

per quanto mi riguarda, io scrivo solo in questo forum, anche perché capisco un po' di inglese ma non lo scrivo e non lo parlo bene.

comunque, per me sei il benvenuto qui.

ciao

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

va bene amico, lo capisco bene...ma spero di altro utenti che parli l'inglese bene, registrato e scrivato nel nostro forum.

grazie mille per la risponda de qui.

AVANTI TERNANA!

Modificato da red worker

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ciao Comrades!

I am one of the founders of "Red Workers" supporters group.

As a close friend of comrades in Ultras Hapoel, i know that you have good connections and i thought it will be great if you met Red Workers as well.

"Red workers" is a social oriented fan project group, founded at 2005, established by Hapoel tel-aviv supporters. its goal is to create a social community between hapoel tel-aviv supporters.

the main motto of this fan project is "supporters support supporters" - A social community of mutual help between supporters :

Hapoel supporters who are students or teachers - help young Hapoel supporters with their homework – no payment involved.

Hapoel supporters who can offer employment, offer it to other Hapoel supporters.

Hapoel supporters exchange things of all kind with fellow Hapoel supporters – no money involved in the exchange method.

Red workers fights racism and acts towards it in many actions throughout the year. (friendship actions with sachnin (the Arabic team which is in the first league) supporters, aid to darfur refugees in israel, presentations against racism and facism in the stands in collaboration with Ultras Hapoel.

The group is funded by supporters only, and all workers in the group do not get payment for the activities – it is a full NGO.

Red workers acts in cooperation with Ultras Hapoel.

In the following website you can see red workers activities and join the "comradeship" forum and get to know us better.

i invite you all to register to our comradeship forum where you can find friends of ours from st. pauli, standard liege, celtic and many more :

http://www.red-workers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=67

site_logo.gif

9_G.sized.jpg

NO AL RAZZISMO

1420806[/snapback]

complimenti per il vostro forum, peccato che sembra de legge un forum scritto in pugliese stretto :lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

grazie mille ma non ho capisco "pugliese stretto"...spero lei registrato per la nostro forum e scrivare insieme.

Modificato da red worker

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

hi red worker!i think that i have met you in Ternana vs Venezia!are you the boy that was with ultras Sankt Pauli?! Hasta la victoria Siempre

free palestine!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hello friend!

well...it was not me, but it was a very close friend of mine from ultras hapoel. he told me so much good things about you in ternana. amazing supporters, amazing atmosphire.

would you honor us and register to our forum? i would love to have a comrade from ternana along with our comrades from other antifa groups in our forum.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

i am going to register on your forum!it is very wonderful to see your fans that fight against racism and war like us!it was already funny that you friend had a flag of palestine!the firends of sankt pauli had our addres to write about fan's stories

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

it is not funny at all! most of us are against israeli occupation and we fight racism against arabs with all our power.

just a month ago we did a big friendly day with arab supporters of sachnin which is a team of an arab city playing in the first league.

we showed our solidarity with them and it was an excellent day.

you can see a thread about this day with them in our forum as well.

i am looking forward to see a ternana thread over there!

Modificato da red worker

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

e molto vicino! hapoel tel aviv si gioca nel uefa cup contro juvens del san marino al 31.7...spero che molto hapoel tifosi si arrivare e visitare ternana tifosi anche

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

welcome comrade!

it's always great to see how football supporting could be good even for social and anti-racial purposes!

good luck for your "fights" ;)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

hapoel kaft kaput......(non so se se scrive cosi)

grande hapoel!!!!

Noi siamo in contatto con qualcuno di voi tipo Elad (non so se ho scritto bene il nome) con il quale ci siamo conosciuti ad Amburgo comunque siamo in contatto con voi perchè piu di qualcuno verrà a S.Marino per la partita del 31.

Cercherò di far incrivere un ragazzo di noi al vostro forum.

Saluti siete grandi!!!

State fori de capoccia!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

TERNI ULTRAS - per favore, Mi piacerebbe di registrare al nostro forum. fatemelo sapere come posso aiutarvi. desidero qualcuno di voi di aprire un nuovo argomento su Ternana! ho aspetato per lei.

elad- scritto bene amico...essato il nome di elad. questo grande amico di me.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

terni: se serve una mano con l'inglese dimmelo così si può pubblicare qualcosa nel loro sito :)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti