Vai al contenuto
Archives Paris Football

Ternana Calcio - Paris St.Germain 1974

Messaggi raccomandati

(Sorry for not speaking italian. The 1st part of the message is in english and the 2nd one in "Google translate Italian"!)

Ciao!

I'm looking for informations and (why not?) pictures of the Ternana Calcio - Paris St.Germain friendly match played on 30th of september 1974. I have the score (Ternana Calcio 3-1) and the name of the parsisian players at the beginig of the match. I miss :

- the place and name of the stadium

- the attendance

- the substitutions

- and of course some pictures if someone have some...

Last question, according to Wikipedia the name of ur club at that time was "Ternana Calcio Terni". Since Terni is the city does it seems correct to you to write "Terni - PSG" or should I write "Ternana - PSG"?

Tanks for ur help...

----------------------------------------------------

Ciao

Sto cercando informazioni e ( perché no?) le immagini della partita Ternana - Paris Saint-Germain di 30 settembre 1974. Ho dei punteggi e dei nomi dei giocatori parigini che hanno iniziato la partita . Mi manca :

- Il luogo e il nome dello stadio
- Affluenza
- Sostituzioni possibili
- E di immagini corso se qualcuno possiede .

Ultima domanda , secondo wikipedia , il nome completo del vostro club al momento è stato " Ternana Terni " . È correst scrivere " di Terni - PSG " o forse dovrei scrivere " Ternana - PSG " ?

Grazie per il vostro aiuto

Modificato da Archives Paris Football
  • Voto Positivo 1

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

the correct name of our team is "ternana calcio", but we use only Ternana. so it's correct "Ternana - PSG" :)

Yep I know that, but I read that from 1973 to 1988 the name was "Ternana Calcio Terni". But since this information is only on the french wikipadia Ternena Calcio page, I'm not sure it's true. :wacko:

But I'll edit my website page from "Terni - PSG" to "Ternana - PSG".

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

So, once upon a time Ternana beated PSG on a friendly match, as it did with Santos! :-D

Yes, we both came from Division 2 (Seria B) that year... I dunno where the match take place but probably in Terni, and you won 3-1 :

https://archivesparisfootball.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/terni-psg-3-1-300974-match-amical-74-75/

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

When I visit Paris I see the shirt of PSG, it's beautiful i respect it but it's not redgreen, it's not my legend.

let the vanity, carry each other the faith of the FERE (our sign is the dragon).

Paris vaut bien une FERA!!!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

29 Settembre 1974

Ternana - PSG 3-1

Ternana: Nardin (73' De Luca), Masiello, Rosa, Gritti, Platto, Benatti (46' Biagini), Selvaggi (46' Jacomuzzi), Valà (46' Panizza), Petrini, Crivelli, Traini. All. Riccomini

PSG: Planchard, Bauda, Cardiet (46' Brajovic), Novi, Bade, La Poste, Poli, De Loffre, M'Pelè, Dogliani, Dahleb. All. Fontaine

Arbitro: Mattei di Macerata

Goal: 58' Petrini, 64' Petrini, 65' Traini, 84' Novi

Io c'ero...

Modificato da database rossoverde
  • Voto Positivo 1

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

29 Settembre 1974

Ternana - PSG 3-1

Ternana: Nardin (73' De Luca), Masiello, Rosa, Gritti, Platto, Benatti (46' Biagini), Selvaggi (46' Jacomuzzi), Valà (46' Panizza), Petrini, Crivelli, Traini. All. Riccomini

PSG: Planchard, Bauda, Cardiet (46' Brajovic), Novi, Bade, La Poste, Poli, De Loffre, M'Pelè, Dogliani, Dahleb. All. Fontaine

Arbitro: Mattei di Macerata

Goal: 58' Petrini, 64' Petrini, 65' Traini, 84' Novi

Io c'ero...

A niente...ci pensa Database

Grandissimo!!!!!

B-) B-) B-)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

L'entraineur Fontaine etait le grand Just?

Le maillot chocolat du PSG etait fantastique!

A bientot!

Modificato da Razzotico

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Poi si chiedono perchè i ragazzini non si accostano a seguire piccole realtà locali di provincia, come la Ternana....l'estate si facevano amichevoli, oppure partite celebrative con grandi clubs italiani o stranieri, coppe minori (vedi mitropa o anglo italiano), coppa italia vera con scontri con grandi squadre....amichevoli estive di lusso per preparare il campionato.....NON C'E' PIU' UN CAZZO

Modificato da chetestraceki

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

(Sorry for not speaking italian. The 1st part of the message is in english and the 2nd one in "Google translate Italian"!)

Ciao!

I'm looking for informations and (why not?) pictures of the Ternana Calcio - Paris St.Germain friendly match played on 30th of september 1974. I have the score (Ternana Calcio 3-1) and the name of the parsisian players at the beginig of the match. I miss :

- the place and name of the stadium

- the attendance

- the substitutions

- and of course some pictures if someone have some...

Last question, according to Wikipedia the name of ur club at that time was "Ternana Calcio Terni". Since Terni is the city does it seems correct to you to write "Terni - PSG" or should I write "Ternana - PSG"?

Tanks for ur help...

----------------------------------------------------

Ciao

Sto cercando informazioni e ( perché no?) le immagini della partita Ternana - Paris Saint-Germain di 30 settembre 1974. Ho dei punteggi e dei nomi dei giocatori parigini che hanno iniziato la partita . Mi manca :

- Il luogo e il nome dello stadio

- Affluenza

- Sostituzioni possibili

- E di immagini corso se qualcuno possiede .

Ultima domanda , secondo wikipedia , il nome completo del vostro club al momento è stato " Ternana Terni " . È correst scrivere " di Terni - PSG " o forse dovrei scrivere " Ternana - PSG " ?

Grazie per il vostro aiuto

Hello....

What about a trade Pastore-Falletti? Or Tiago Silva-Masi?

We need about real football player:)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Database rossoverde, you couldn't choose a better nickname! Grazie mille! Do you know where the match was played? In Terni?

Yes, in Terni, Stadio Libero Liberati.

Libero_Liberati_1957.jpg

Modificato da database rossoverde

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

When I visit Paris I see the shirt of PSG, it's beautiful i respect it but it's not redgreen, it's not my legend.

let the vanity, carry each other the faith of the FERE (our sign is the dragon).

Paris vaut bien une FERA!!!

Well our shirt used to be beautifull and unique. But unfortunatly, it´s now over: a new shirt every year to sell the more possible to the new fans (arrived with the money and the stars) and the tourists... And the real Paris-SG shirt is only at the museum.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Yes, I already changed the match file and will change the season review ASAP, don't worry!

merci!

Ps. Terni as a long year brotherhood with Saint Ouen, did you know?

Modificato da chetestraceki

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

merci!

Ps. Terni as a long year brotherhood with Saint Ouen, did you know?

Saint-Ouen is the home of one of the oldest football club in Paris : Red Star. They used to play in 1st division looooooong time ago. They're back in 2nd division this year. This is now the only place of popular football in Paris since the Parc des Princes is not alive anymore...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Saint-Ouen is the home of one of the oldest football club in Paris : Red Star. They used to play in 1st division looooooong time ago. They're back in 2nd division this year. This is now the only place of popular football in Paris since the Parc des Princes is not alive anymore...

I know the myth of Red Star Paris....and that it played a Champion's Cup final against the Great Real (Real Madrid)...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti