Vai al contenuto
Pakito

Ricerca della tua vita precedente

Messaggi raccomandati

Diagnosis: I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Germany approximately on 1775.

Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:

The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are. Now you remember?

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Diagnosis:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Europe approximately on 1125.

Your profession was digger, undertaker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.

Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
beh non me è annata male ero femmina e becchino :lol:  :lol:

676152[/snapback]

Facevi parte de quelle troie o de quelle pure?, perchè sai, se dividono in due gruppi, quelle troie e quelle pure, metà sò troie, l'alra metà pure :D

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

676152[/snapback]

Facevi parte de quelle troie o de quelle pure?, perchè sai, se dividono in due gruppi, quelle troie e quelle pure, metà sò troie, l'alra metà pure :D

676472[/snapback]

Chi è senza PIKKIO scagli la prima pietra :ph34r::P:P

mattoniintesta0xx.gif

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

CON ME C'HA PRESO ALLA GRANDE:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern USA North-Center approximately on 1775.

Your profession was leader, major, captain.

Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.

Your main lesson in present -- to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.

Fashion anche ne 1775 a Los Angeles :D

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Questo è quello che ha detto a me invece....

e mica me sta tanto bene cazzarola :(:angry::o

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Afrika approximately on 1400.

Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

676152[/snapback]

676472[/snapback]

Chi è senza PIKKIO scagli la prima pietra :ph34r::P:P

mattoniintesta0xx.gif

676479[/snapback]

:D

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

ma eravate maschii nella vostra ultima reincarnazione. Siete vissuti in qualche luogo intorno al territorio dell'Irlanda moderna approssimativamente nel 925. La vostra professione era marinaio, il cuoco, carpentiere. Il vostro breve profilo psicologico: Personalità della Boemia, misterioso, altamente dotato, capace capire i libri antichi. Le abilità del mago, vi hanno fatto essere un servo delle forze oscure. Il vostro problema -- imparare a amare e fidarsi dell'universo. Siete limitati per pensare, studiare, riflettete, sviluppate la saggezza interna.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern South Afrika approximately on 1725.

Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.

Now you remember?

io so una NERA... E' DESTINO CHE DEVO ESSE COLORATO... :lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern USA North-Center approximately on 1775.

Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.

Your main lesson in present -- to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.

676486[/snapback]

Los Angeles da dove l'hai desunto?

:lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern South China approximately on 1700.

Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

676486[/snapback]

Los Angeles da dove l'hai desunto?

:lol:

676548[/snapback]

Bè ora me lo so ricordato :lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

You were born somewhere around territory of modern West Russia approximately on 525.

Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.

IO PRATICAMENTE FACEVO LA MIGNOTTA NELLA STEPPA...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Comunque il più sfigato so' io...

Son passati più di mille anni e faccio sempre le stesse cose :(:(:(

Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Borneo approximately on 1000.

Your profession was designer , engineering, craftsman.

Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.

Now you remember?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti