Vai al contenuto
Pakito

Ricerca della tua vita precedente

Messaggi raccomandati

http://www.onearth.com/whouwhere.html

Questo è quello che ha detto a me :lol:

Diagnosis:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Filippines approximately on 1150.

Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:

Your lesson -- to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Now you remember?

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

a te è andata di lusso io facevo la libraia in Inghilterra nel 500 d.C. che me sa che di gente in libreria ne vedevo pochina....

che fico ho provato a mette la data di mia cugina che è nata na settimana dopo di me... e pure lei faceva la libraia nello stesso anno in nordafrica!... :lol:

Modificato da wild.duck

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Diagnosis: I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Poland approximately on 1075.

Your profession was digger, undertaker.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods. Now you remember?

hahaha polacco e facevo lu becchino ahahahahaha

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Io invece li libri li vendevo agli indiani d' america........... :lol:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern USA North-East approximately on 525.

Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson -- development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.

Guarda caso vivevo nel nord-est, sarà per questo che nell' NBA tifo i boston Celtics?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

A ME DICE CHE ERO UOMO, NEL 1700......ERO STALLIERE O GIARDINIERE.......1 PERSONA MOLTO ENERGICA, FORTE E PIENA DI VALORI E SANI PRINCIPI.....................

SARA' VERO???????? :lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Sumatra approximately on 475.

Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Ok traducetemelo...io me rifiuto :lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Tailand approximately on 1150.

Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.

Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.

Insegnavo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Diagnosis: I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Mexico approximately on 725.

Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:

Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician!

Ero costruttore... non capisco se imprenditore o muratore!

:D

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Tailand approximately on 1150.

Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.

Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.

Insegnavo

675121[/snapback]

Ed eri donna!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: ............ ;)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Sumatra approximately on 475.

Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

675115[/snapback]

In poche parole: eri donna, nata nell'attuala Sumatra intorno al 475 d.C.

Eri 1 artista, 1 maga, 1 vegente........avevi 1 naturale talento x la psicologia che usavi al momento opportuno.....calma e sangue freddo in ogni situazione

la lezione che ti dà la tua vita passata è che i timidi, i solitari, sono ovunque, e il tuo problema è superare questa tendenza in te stessa e aiutare gli altri.......

;):)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Scsate rettifico, avevo messo male l'anno di nascita:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern East Australia approximately on 825.

Your profession was leader, major, captain.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.

Your main task -- to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Giuro che è vero:

Una volta una sensitiva (che non fa questo di lavoro, ma lavora come sartaa Milano), conosciuta x via di alcuni parenti, me disse che ero stato un politico in Svezia nel '700...una sensitiva in Inghilterra nell'800 e una scrittrice in Canada morta in una manifestazione nel 1881...

:rotfl::rotfl:

Quando m'ha detto la terza je so scoppiato a ride e me ne so annato... :lol:

Modificato da T. Tad

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Donna, compiacente e disinibita, intellettuale , in sud america... :lol:

Giuro che è vero:

Una volta una sensitiva (che non fa questo di lavoro, ma lavora come sartaa Milano),  conosciuta x via di alcuni parenti, me disse che ero stato un politico in Svezia nel '700...una sensitiva in Inghilterra nell'800 e una scrittrice in Canada morta in una manifestazione nel 1881...

:rotfl:  :rotfl:

675247[/snapback]

Ammazzi oh.....e che te faceva rinasce ogni 50 anni??.......... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

però chissà.....magari 1 delle opzioni è pure vera!!!!! ;):)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

675115[/snapback]

In poche parole: eri donna, nata nell'attuala Sumatra intorno al 475 d.C.

Eri 1 artista, 1 maga, 1 vegente........avevi 1 naturale talento x la psicologia che usavi al momento opportuno.....calma e sangue freddo in ogni situazione

la lezione che ti dà la tua vita passata è che i timidi, i solitari, sono ovunque, e il tuo problema è superare questa tendenza in te stessa e aiutare gli altri.......

;):)

675204[/snapback]

Grazie ;)

Insomma non so' cambiata :P sempre la solita stregaccia :ph34r:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Central England approximately on 1750.

Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

Ganzo, ero o un marinaio o una calzolaia!! :lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Giuro che è vero:

Una volta una sensitiva (che non fa questo di lavoro, ma lavora come sartaa Milano),  conosciuta x via di alcuni parenti, me disse che ero stato un politico in Svezia nel '700...una sensitiva in Inghilterra nell'800 e una scrittrice in Canada morta in una manifestazione nel 1881...

675247[/snapback]

Ammazzi oh.....e che te faceva rinasce ogni 50 anni??.......... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

675255[/snapback]

Ma che vera?

So stronzate e me fa pena la gente che crede a ste baggianate!!!!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

You were born somewhere around territory of modern South Japan approximately on 1050.

Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In pratica prima mi dice che ero una vacca gheisha nel sud del Giappone, non si è capito bene se ad HonShu od in una delle isolette più giù. Poi mi dice che costruivo strade ponti e porti... infine mi dice che se ero l'uomo preposto al raccoglimento della spazzatura, beh allora ero il capo, il miglior immondezaio di tutto l'Oriente....

Grazie pakito per avermi segnalato questo stupendo sito!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Giuro che è vero:

675247[/snapback]

675255[/snapback]

Ma che vera?

So stronzate e me fa pena la gente che crede a ste baggianate!!!!

675313[/snapback]

Ce mancherebbe altro!!!!!...........sta gente co le stronzate ce manda avanti li treni!!!!!!!!! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Turkey approximately on 575.

Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.

You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.

Your lesson -- development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Diagnosis: I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Korea approximately on 1500.

Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people. Now you remember?

7/8/77 (giorno della mia nascita)

Una coreana del 500 di professione "poetessa", che canta per le strade, dotata di una saggezza con cui aiutava i più deboli e i poveri....mmm. Una specie di Gandhi, insomma!! Non mi ritrovo con l'affermazione sulla mia "poca spiritualità". Comunque per il resto ci può stare, a parte il fatto che invece che decantare storie disegno e dipingo...ma siamo lì, sempre uno spirito artistico è! :D

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

You were born somewhere around territory of modern South of Latin America approximately on 800.

Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.

Now you remember?

se fossi stato inglese avrebbi capito sto testo :lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

praticamente dice che eri del sud dell'america latina e che eri un guerriero,cacciatore,pescatore e esecutore de sacrifici tipo quelli che facevano su li templi dei maya!!! =)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

You were born somewhere around territory of modern South of Latin America approximately on 800.

Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.

Now you remember?

se fossi stato inglese avrebbi capito sto testo :lol:

675397[/snapback]

Sei nato intorno all'800 nell'America Latina e di professione eri un guerriero, un cacciatore o un pescatore, o addirittura uno che faceva sacrifici (sei davvero così tetro pure in questa vita, dj Lorenzo? :D:D ). Amavi viaggiare, investigare, potevi essere un detective o una spia!

Insomma un James Bond bracconiere, o roba simile....

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

quello che mi fa specie è che ci sta gente che ci ha fondato una religione "seria" su queste cose.... :D

e ci sta pure chi ci crede! :blink:

Modificato da murphi

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Diagnosis:

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Quebeck approximately on 1350.

Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

:huh:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti