Vai al contenuto
TRAFALGAR SQUARE

Hello everybody

Messaggi raccomandati

Welcome!   :wub:

2250224[/snapback]

Dear Annie Corncob, did BESILENTALITTLE make pregnant you too?

Because we could start a class action against the inseminator Architect with salt and pepper's hair

2250238[/snapback]

He tried to do it, but his dick didn't stand up, neither with the jack :(

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

well,

i think the autor of this topic could be a lawyer......

however,

fateme l'auguri xchè il 28/03 u.s. so diventato padre perdero!!

:D:D:D

(maybe the real father of my real daughter could be a lawyer too??!!)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
well,

however,

:D  :D  :D

2250445[/snapback]

Dear BISILENTALITTLE I'm very happy for you and for Micky who has a new sisterastr and is making the jumps of happyness because he doesen't see the hour to meet her.

I'm also happy for the conditions of your bird.

Johanna told me to say to you an old English proverb: Remember Gabriel the pussy has done us, the pussy re-eat us. :lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
well,

however,

2250445[/snapback]

Dear BISILENTALITTLE I'm very happy for you and for Micky who has a new sisterastr and is making the jumps of happyness because he doesen't see the hour to meet her.

Johanna told me to say to you an old English proverb: Remember Gabriel the pussy has done us, the pussy re-eat us. :lol:

2250459[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
well,

however,

2250445[/snapback]

2250459[/snapback]

dear trafalgar

maybe this is not the right section to open a topic like this

u should open this topic into the section called "out of bed-room"

please moderator, move or delete this topic!

p.s. the proverb you said was not an english proverb, but a celtic proverb!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

An other celtic proferb says : " now you bring with you cow and veals" ( as you can read in my firm).

Please take them with you.

I inform that Johanna now has a very very strong ass with much cellulites, it isn't the ass that you knew anymore.

But Michy designes very well the houses. As an other celtic proverb says: the meat is non water.

Modificato da TRAFALGAR SQUARE

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
An other celtic proferb says : " now you bring with you cow and veals" ( as you can read in my firm).

I inform that Johanna now has a very very strong ass with much cellulites, it isn't the ass that you knew anymore.

But Michy designes very well the houses. As an other celtic proverb says: the meat is non water.

2250477[/snapback]

moro :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

2250477[/snapback]

questa me la tatuo giuro !! :lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
well,

however,

2250445[/snapback]

2250459[/snapback]

Non so come dittelo... :lol::lol::lol: GENIO!!!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
well,

however,

2250445[/snapback]

2250459[/snapback]

Non so come dittelo... :lol::lol::lol: GENIO!!!

2250485[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Trafalgar I'm CUT THE RABBIT .

I have read your "carramba that surprise" letter and Iconfess to you that I yet cry for your situation !

I think that BeSilentalittle is a Good man but , and i think you know this , THE MEAT IS POWERLESS .

I think so that your wife Johanna is a woman from easies customs and therefore Micky is a son of good woman ( or whore if you prefere ) .

I 'm very preoccupied for your situation and i hope that your mind will be resist at these tragics events !

I think that BeSilentalittle for a thousand reasons will not be recognize the paternity of Micky , for the crisis that "attanaglia" Italian country too .

I hope that for this reason you will not be kill BeSilentalittle .

But if you want kill him i will be can become KILLBESILENTALITTLE(RABBIT)

Hallops (ciaps)

Modificato da SCANNACUNIGLIO

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

I have read your "carramba that surprise" letter and Iconfess to you that I yet cry for your situation !

I think that BeSilentalittle is a Good man but , and i think you know this , THE MEAT IS POWERLESS .

I think so that your wife Johanna is a woman from easies customs and therefore Micky is a son of good woman ( or whore if you prefere ) .

I 'm very preoccupied for your situation and i hope that your mind will be resist at these tragics events !

I think that BeSilentalittle for a thousand reasons will not be recognize the paternity of Micky , for the crisis that "attanaglia" Italian country too .

Hallops (ciaps)

2250529[/snapback]

Dear killrabbitwithviolence, i hoped that BESILENTALITTLE putted an hand on the coscienz and sending an MP to' recognize and mantain his son.

But the Architett told me that the crisis attanaglies also him, and told me that He hasn't anything to lose and hasen't intestated anything.

So my dear Micky will make the end of Diego jr, Maradona's son.

Please help me!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hallops (ciaps)

2250529[/snapback]

Dear killrabbitwithviolence, i hoped that BESILENTALITTLE putted an hand on the coscienz and sending an MP to' recognize and mantain his son.

But the Architett told me that the crisis attanaglies also him, and told me that He hasn't anything to lose and hasen't intestated anything.

Please help me!

2250630[/snapback]

I think that once fuckalot architect has made his own dicks!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hallops (ciaps)

2250529[/snapback]

Please help me!

2250630[/snapback]

who are you trafalgar?

the owner of the balcony??

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti